The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been.
This leadership quote by Henry Kissinger is a great example of the difference between manager and a leader. A manager is mainly tasked with getting people to do the same thing over and over again making small improvements. A leader’s job is to take people to a place that is new. A place where they haven’t been before.
People Found This When Looking For:
- blog markwshead com (1)
- kissinger quote: leadership (1)
- leadership qualities henry kissinger (1)
- leadership quotee (1)
- leadership quotees (1)
- leadership skills henry kissinger (1)
- quote kissinger leader (1)
- what was henry kissinger\s leadership style (1)
- where they havent been before leadership (1)
- kissinger qualities (1)